Our annual Bottom Feeder Frenzy event is scheduled for July 16th starting at 7 pm, and the contest ends at 7 am on July 17th. All teams must meet at the Marietta Riverfront Park off 441 and Vinegar Ferry Road. Trailering to another launch within the boundaries is acceptable, but all team members must remain at Marietta Riverfront Park until kick off at 7 pm. Any team NOT present by 7:15 pm will be disqualified. A Kinsey’s representative will be at the park by 6 pm on Friday for Check-In. Payment may be taken at the ramp in exact cash only or you are welcome to stop by our store and pay in person. The fee is $50 per team and the max team size is 4 people. All team members names must be provided at registration. Weigh-in is at Riverfront Park in Marietta at 7 am on July 17th. Three fish limit per team- only bring your largest three fish to weigh in.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1st place….. 50% payout (cash)
- 2nd place….30% payout (cash)
- 3rd place…..20% payout (cash)
- *LARGEST CATFISH POT paid out in a Kinsey’s Outdoors gift card
- Contest boundaries are the Route 30 bridge to the Red Hill Dam on the Susquehanna River.
- All boats must stay at least 50 ft away from anchored boats.
- All fish must be in good condition and alive to be eligible for weigh in. All dead fish will be disqualified. All fish must be released after weigh in.
- Fish must be brought to the designated weigh in sport by tote, cooler, net or hand. NO STRINGERS permitted.
- Placing is decided by total weight. In the event of a tie, the team with the fewer number of fish will take the higher place. If there is still a tie after that, the team with the heaviest fish will take the higher place.
- Teams not at weight in by 7am sharp will be disqualified
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerate and will result in disqualification. This includes fighting, arguing, offensive language directed at another person/team or harassment of another team causing them to lose fishing time.
- All state and safety laws for boating and fishing must be obeyed at all times.